AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may commission as an Amazon Associate and earn affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Alongside the iPad mini and iPad Air, Saturday’s best deals include a $95 Eufy video doorbell, an $897 Samsung 70-inch 4K TV, $80 for ADATA’s 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD, and much more.
AppleInsider checks online stores daily to uncover discounts and offers on hardware and other products, including Apple devices, smart TVs, accessories, and other items. The best offers are compiled into our regular list for our readers to use and save money.
In some cases, out-of-stock items can still be ordered at the discounted price for later delivery, so be sure to check in such cases. As Amazon discounts usually last only a short period of time, it’s best to take advantage of the offer earlier rather than later.
Top deals for June 4
- Apple iPad mini (2021, Wi-Fi, 64GB, Space Gray): Was $499, now $409 on Amazon.
- Apple iPad Air (2020 Gen 4, Wi-Fi, 64GB. Space Gray): Was $539, now $399 on Walmart.
- Logitech G300s Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse: Was $39.99, now $14.99 on Amazon.
- ViewSonic OMNI XG2705-2K 27-inch 1440p Gaming Monitor: Was $379.99, now $292.94 on Amazon.
- ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 2280 SSD: Was $219.99, now $79.99 on Amazon with the on-page coupon.
- Sonos Roam Speaker: Was $179, now $143.20 on Amazon.
- Eufy Security Wi-Fi Video Doorbell: Was $149.99, now $94.99 on Amazon with the on-page coupon.
- Shark IQ Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum: Was $599.99, now $299 on Amazon.
- Samsung 70-inch Q60A-Series QLED 4K Quantum HDR Smart TV: Was $1349.99, now $897.99 on Amazon.
- Ruko Smart Robots for Kids: Was $149.99, now $82.99 on Amazon with the on-page coupon.
Other top offers, still going strong
- 44mm Apple Watch SE (GPS) Silver Aluminum Case, Abyss Blue Sport Band: Was $309, now $229 on Amazon.
- Hisense 65-inch 120Hz 4K TV: Was $980.19, now $848 on Amazon.
- Samsung 32-inch 4K Smart Monitor M7 with smart TV apps: Was $369.99, now $249.99 on Woot!.
- Samsung 32-inch curved 4K monitor: Was $449.99, now $319.99 on Woot!
- Toshiba 55-inch 4K TV: Was $799 now $399 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Toshiba 75-inch 4K TV: Was $1,399, now $699 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Apple AirTag 4-pack: Was $99, now $89 on Amazon.
- Meross Smart Plug Mini with HomeKit compatibility: Was $38.99, now $31.99 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Lutron Caseta smart dimmer switch kit with HomeKit compatibility: Was $255.54, now $164.90 on Amazon.
- XFX Speedster SWFT 210 Radeon RX 6600 graphics card with 8GB GDDR6, AMD RDNA: Was $339.99, now $299.99 on Amazon.
- Xbox Series S with “Elden Ring” digital code: Was $359.98, now $319.98 on Amazon.
- Anker PowerPort III 40W 2-port USB-C charger: Was $29.99, now $22.99 on Amazon.
- Twelve South Curve stand for MacBook: Was $59.99, now $40.19 on Amazon.
- Razer Iskur X gaming chair: Was $399, now $249.99 on Amazon.
- Apple TV 4K with 32GB storage: Was $179, now $169.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Eero 6 single mesh router: Was $89, now $71 on Amazon.
- eufy Security Solo IndoorCam C24 2K camera, compatible with Apple HomeKit: Was $42.99, now $29.62 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: